Envision 3D is researching CIN-102, a study medication called CIN-102 (deudomperidone). The envision 3D study is for people who have gastroparesis and diabetes type 1 or 2.
You may be able to join the study if they meet the following requirements:
- Age 18 or older
- Diagnosed with Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes
- Diagnosed with gastroparesis, including gastrointestinal symptoms such as:
- nausea or vomiting after eating
- feeling too full after eating
- throat or stomach pain within the last 6 months
- documented delayed gastric emptying within the last 2 years
Other criteria apply. Talk to your doctor to learn more.See if you may qualify
For participants: This tool is to help you understand what to expect during the envision 3D study.
1. Review & sign the Informed Consent Form
Read and sign the Informed Consent Form (ICF) before you receive any study assessments.
2. Confirm study
Visit the study clinic 2 times over < 5 weeks for study assessments to confirm if you qualify for the study. This is called Screening.
3. Be assigned to a study group
Be assigned at random to receive either the study medication (CIN-102) or a placebo (no active ingredients).
4. Take study capsules for 12 weeks
Take 2 capsules of the study medication or placebo twice per day for 12 weeks.
5. Attend study clinic visits
Visit the study clinic 5 visits over 12 weeks for study health assessments.
6. Complete study follow-up
Visit the study clinic 1 more time for final health assessments, 1 week after your last dose.
Participation in a clinical study is voluntary. You can ask any questions you have and may leave the study at anytime, for any reason.